Blogger Template by Blogcrowds and Blogger Styles

.

Premios Dardos Award

I want to thank Lisa Shaw, from "Speak On It With Lisa S," for honoring me with a Premio Dardos Award! This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values with each message they write. Thank you sweet Lisa Shaw for thinking of me! ((HUGS)) _ \ m /

While I would award this to every blogger, I know that I must follow the rules presented to me and they are as follows:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am encouraged to present this Award to:

1. Fly Away Birdie- by Martha

2. Homespun Life- by Lisa

3. Walking Therin- by Jacque

4. The Daily Planet- by Amanda

5. A Pondering Heart- by Jocelyn

6. Precious in His Sight- by Clara

7. Be of Good Cheer- by Mike

8. Pages of My Heart- by Judy

9. Sharing Life with Lisa- by Lisa S.

10. Planet Williams- by Krystal

11. Holding Forth the Word- by Daniel

12. From the Pages of My Heart- by Jessica

13. Stitches of Grace- by Theresa

14. AgMinistries - by Lisa B.

15. Growing in Grace Magazine- by GGM

God bless every single one of you and I enjoy all your blogs! It is hard for me to choose and single out 15 bloggers because you all are so wonderful to me! Love you guys! _ \ m /

8 Comments:

  1. Sisterlisa said...
    Aww thank youuuuuuuu.......
    LisaShaw said...
    I love you. Thank you for having such a heart for the LORD and everyone He places in your path.
    Clara said...
    thank you for the award, Charlene... I have never received an award for my blog before, this is the first!! :) thanks!
    Anonymous said...
    I am honoured!!
    Clara said...
    by the way, does anyone know what "premio dardos" means? I tried finding out and couldn't come to a conclusion! Just curioius... :)
    Krystal said...
    *blushes*

    Wow! Thanks! I kind of feel like I don't deserve it since I'm not blogging anymore. :( But it's so nice to be recognized, you know?

    I'll be available this weekend for autographs, but only by appointment.

    ;)
    Judy said...
    Charlene, thanks so much for the award. That's so sweet. I don't have 15 blogs that I read. I hope it was ok just to put up the ones I enjoy and read on my blog.
    Jacque@Gleaning the Harvest said...
    You are so sweet!! Thanks!

    :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home