I want to thank Lisa Shaw, from "Speak On It With Lisa S," for honoring me with a Premio Dardos Award! This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values with each message they write. Thank you sweet Lisa Shaw for thinking of me! ((HUGS)) _ \ m /
While I would award this to every blogger, I know that I must follow the rules presented to me and they are as follows:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I am encouraged to present this Award to:
1. Fly Away Birdie- by Martha
2. Homespun Life- by Lisa
3. Walking Therin- by Jacque
4. The Daily Planet- by Amanda
5. A Pondering Heart- by Jocelyn
6. Precious in His Sight- by Clara
7. Be of Good Cheer- by Mike
8. Pages of My Heart- by Judy
9. Sharing Life with Lisa- by Lisa S.
10. Planet Williams- by Krystal
11. Holding Forth the Word- by Daniel
12. From the Pages of My Heart- by Jessica
13. Stitches of Grace- by Theresa
14. AgMinistries - by Lisa B.
15. Growing in Grace Magazine- by GGM
God bless every single one of you and I enjoy all your blogs! It is hard for me to choose and single out 15 bloggers because you all are so wonderful to me! Love you guys! _ \ m /