Blogger Template by Blogcrowds and Blogger Styles

.

Who Will Stand?

As for some of you who follow me, you may notice that I write things that I am passionate about. I'm passionate about taking stands. I feel it driving me. Two years ago, Id never know that I was passionate about any of this. I know that I can come on strong sometimes, but I feel like crying out in the world.

I want all of you to know that my stand does not come from any hate, but a longing for victory in Christ. I stand for the cause. I stand against the sin. I'm speaking out against politics and the way satan is infiltrating this world. Yet, it is very important not to call out a specific person or bash them. That would lose all purpose because God loves each and every person He created. He loves every one of us and every one of us is a sinner.

Yet, what kind of world will it turn into if no one ever speaks out about sin? What if we never told our children that lying was wrong? That stealing was wrong? God is our Father. He hates sin, He won't accept it, He is just, yet He still loves us and thought of us worthy to die for.

It's not an easy thing to stand up or speak out in this day and age, and it never was either. But, the Bible calls us to rebuke and not to be lukewarm. God and satan are having a full blown out war and Earth is their battlefield. Pick a side, because whoever is standing in the middle will get crushed. It's the worst place to be.

And yes, you will be hated. The Bible says the world will hate you and that it will only love it's own, but we are not of the world. We belong to the Father and we're fighting for His kingdom. The disciples called out sin when they saw it, and they suffered and were killed but great is the glory they will have when Jesus appears.

Show love to every person, but take a stand against the cause, against the sin, and against the enemy. Stand with Christ. The world will crucify us with Him, but we shall rise and have victory with Jesus.





John 15:18,19 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."




Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called."
1 Timothy 6:12

2 Comments:

  1. Martha said...
    Amen! We're not against individuals but we're taking a stand against the SIN. There is no lesser sin than the other, we're all called to leave behind our life of sin. If we feel offended, then that's a good sign that we need to look deep within us for some cleansing of the soul.

    Jesus offended MANY individuals during his short life on earth, why else do you think they put him on the cross? They felt uncomfortable, He rebuked them when no one else would. We need to follow in his footsteps <3

    Also, it is risky business to "hang out" with unbelievers. We dine with them to minister to them, not to encourage or endorse their sinful lifestyles. I came across this verse today:

    Proverbs 12:26 A righteous man is cautious in friendship, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
    christy rose said...
    Taking a stand for righteousness will empower us not to fall for the lies that lead us to sin. Great post Charlene!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home